If you’ve ever been embarrassed or ashamed of your smile because you have missing, broken, or discolored teeth, you should know that there are options available. With advances in dental technology and cosmetic dentistry, getting the brighter, whiter smile you’ve always wanted is a fairly simple process.
Porcelain veneers are used to completely transform your teeth into a smile that gives you confidence and increases your self-esteem. With new technology, you can enjoy all the benefits of straight, white teeth without years of braces or major surgery.
When Are Veneers Used?
Veneers can be used to correct a variety of problems with your teeth, including:
- Gaps between teeth
- Worn down teeth
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Discolored teeth
- Irregularly shaped, uneven, or misaligned teeth
Your teeth may have problems because of injury, illness, or poor oral health care. Whatever the cause, veneers and cosmetic dentistry in Hudson, NY, are essential tools in getting your confidence back.
Advantages of Veneers
Although the obvious advantages of porcelain veneers such as Lumineers® are whiter teeth and a more confident smile, there are less obvious benefits that many patients don’t know:
- Veneers will give you a natural-looking smile and appearance.
- Porcelain is easily tolerated by the gums.
- Porcelain has a stain-resistant surface.
- Porcelain can be lightened or darkened to match the color of your other teeth, making your smile appear more natural.
- There is no need for extensive shaping before your veneers are placed.